Some time ago, ASUS revealed where you could get the upcoming ASUS ROG Ally (other than ASUS stores) along with a teaser of the much anticipated handheld gaming device. Now, the long-awaited day has arrived: the ROG Ally has been launched in Malaysia at the price of RM3,299, along with attractive first-sale bundles up for grabs!
ASUS ROG Ally Specifications
- CPU: AMD Ryzen™ Z1 Extreme Processor
- GPU: AMD Radeon Graphics (AMD RDNA 3)
- Display: 7”IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 120Hz, Touch Screen, FreeSync Premium, 500nits
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 512GB + 1x UHS-II microSD card reader
- Audio: Dual front-firing Smart Amp speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Power Supply: 40WHrs Battery / 65W Type-C AC Adapter
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home
- Weight: 608g
If you missed out on that, the same bundle will be available on 1 July 2023 for the first 100 buyers to visit the ROG Ally's first experiential roadshow in Malaysia at Plaza Low Yat. Starting at 10 am, the Roadshow will also mark the beginning of official retail sales, meaning you can also get the ROG Ally from this list of vendors!
Can't wait to get your hands on the new ROG Ally? Us, too!