We've been washing our hands obsessively in lockdown so it stands to reason that we're being more particular about the type of hand wash we use. Proper soap and water must be used as some liquid soaps like detergent can have harsh effects on skin and frequent handwashing can leave skin feeling rough and dry.
Most of us are looking for one that’s effective against germs while still being moisturising while others may be on the lookout for more natural options. At the end of the day, everyone loves a good foaming wash that cleans well and lasts for multiple washes.
Scroll to see our 11 picks for the best hand soaps and hand wash on the market.
11 Best Hand Soaps & Handwash
- Dettol Hand Soap Original
- Handguard Antibacterial Hand Wash
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Hand Wash
- Watsons Rose & Orchid Scented Gel Hand Wash
- Herbivore Botanicals Bamboo Charcoal Soap Bar
- Plant Origins Hand Wash
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Hand Hands & Body Wash
- Lifebuoy Total Protect Hand Wash
- Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Body & Hand Wash
- Permatex Fast Orange Fine Pumice Lotion Hand Cleaner