Whether you’re a student looking for something small and light, or someone in their twilight years who wants to maintain their posture, a good, comfortable bed is essential to your health and wellbeing.
As such, we’ve compiled a list of the best mattresses you can buy in Malaysia today, to help you with whatever needs you may have.
Top 19 Mattresses in Malaysia
Table of Contents
- Top 19 Mattresses in Malaysia
- Sonno Original Mattress
- Origin Hybrid Mattress
- Joey Mattress
- Naturenite Identity 80 Mattress
- Amazeam Mattress
- Youkosleep Premier 12" Cooling Memory Foam Mattress
- Ikea Hafslo Mattress
- Ikea SKÖNAST
- ECOlux 12inch Palladio Independent Pocketed Mattress
- SpinaRez Spina S Mattress
- Betensh 10inch Pocket Spring Mattress
- MLILY Supreme Cooling
- Dr. Alstone Hybrid Care Series Flewy 8inch Latex Feel Mattress
- ECOlux Foldable & Portable Mattress
- The Emma Original Mattress
- Fly Me Baby Mattress
- Dreamland Chiro Perfect
- SpinaRez Foamstar Latex Feel Foam Mattress
- Nosda Cloud
- - How do you know when your mattress needs replacing?
- - How do you clean a dirty mattress?
- Related mattress recommendations
- How do you know when your mattress needs replacing?
Over time, you can expect your mattress to deteriorate. What are signs of regular wear and tear that indicate you should replace your mattress? FInd out below.
A sure sign that you need a new mattress is when you wake up feeling sore. Get it replaced ASAP as it means that your mattress is no longer providing your back and body with good support. On top of that, you may probably notice an indentation that's more than 2 inches.
- How do you clean a dirty mattress?
It’s important to clean and maintain your mattress in good condition to ensure durability and comfort. A dirty mattress may harbour dust mites and fungi that are unhygienic and may also negatively impact your health and trigger allergies.
First, remove your sheets and throw them into the washing machine. Hot water will get rid of any dust mites. To remove any sweat or stains, use some mild detergent or an enzyme cleaner. Blot or dab at the stained area with a microfibre cloth. While you should avoid rubbing or using any harsh chemicals, you may want to add a little hydrogen peroxide to tackle more stubborn stains.
Then, you’ll want to deodorize your mattress by sprinkling a layer of baking soda on it and letting it sit for a few hours. Doing so eliminates any odour that may be lingering on your mattress. Once it’s clean and fresh, just vacuum off any residue as well as dust that may be deep within the mattress.
All that’s left to do is flip the mattress and repeat the process. Besides, consider using a mattress protector for durability and added comfort.
Related mattress recommendations
- Best Queen Sized Mattresses
- Best Affordable Mattresses in Malaysia
- Best Baby Mattresses
- Best Inflatable Air Mattresses
- Best Foldable Mattresses in Malaysia
- Best Mattress Toppers in Malaysia
- Best Bedsheets in Malaysia
- Best Ripple Mattresses in Malaysia