A good cordless vacuum cleaner is a useful addition to any household cleaning arsenal. These lightweight vacuums can be converted into handheld ones. Best of all, it certainly will not trip you as the corded vacuum cleaners do.
Offering flexibility and convenience, cordless vacuum cleaners have incredible battery life too.
Shop the best cordless vacuum cleaners below.
Table Of Contents
- PROMO: RM500 Off Dyson Vacuum!
- 11 Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners In Malaysia
- Tips for choosing a cordless vacuum cleaner
Top 11 Cordless Vacuum Cleaners In Malaysia
- Corvan Cordless Vacuum Cleaner K6
- Dyson Digital Slim™ Fluffy Pro vacuum (Gold/Iron)
- Corvan Cordless Anti-tangle Vacuum Cleaner
- Dyson V11 Absolute Plus
- Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Midea Handheld Vacuum Cleaner MVC-SC861B
- Airbot iRoom Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Dibea D18 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Dreame V9P Handheld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Scott Miller Cordless Vacuum Cleaner SM-V6000
- Xiaomi Mijia Mi Portable Vacuum Cleaner
PROMO ALERT: RM500 OFF Dyson Vacuum!
In need of a vacuum that'll help you clean up fast? We're offering this exclusive deal for Dyson Malaysia:
RM500 OFF when you shop for the Dyson Digital Slim Fluffy Pro Vacuum! Only applicable to the Gold/Iron version on Dyson Malaysia Official website. Promo lasts until 31 January 2022!
Tips for choosing a cordless vacuum cleaner
Here are some factors to take into consideration when choosing a cordless vacuum cleaner.
A good cordless vacuum cleaner should be able to work for at least 30- 40 minutes straight on low suction mode. Smaller vacuums correspond with shorter operation periods.
Many people fail to realise that with the lack of built-in filters, dust particles may escape from the vacuum. If this happens, it’ll make no difference the whole room will be covered with microparticles again after cleaning. Thus, it's best to look for one that has a HEPA filter. It's especially helpful for those who suffer from bad allergies.
Weight and mobility
Cordless or stick vacuum cleaners are preferable as they are usually ergonomically designed, making it easy to reach tight spots around your house. Plus, you won’t need to worry about a cord tailing after you and tripping over it!