It’s finally FIFA World Cup season and the football fever is heating up! Show your love and support for your favourite team with their shirt, dress, shoes or even accessories inspired by the country’s home jersey. Here’s how and where you can get them.
Germany’s home jersey for 2018 FIFA World Cup is a modernised version of the classic 1990 jersey kit. You can rock the same white and black look, but with a stylish twist. This white jumpsuit with black detailing resembles the Germany home jersey; pair it up with some accessories and you’re ready to strut!
- Zalora Wrap Front Jumpsuit From RM 74.45
- Aldo Goredia Earrings RM 66.05
- Topshop Slim Double Buckle Belt RM 121.70
- Nike Free TR Flyknit Training Shoes From RM 501.95
Embrace the exciting and thrilling colours of Brazil! This look is inspired by the bold yellow and green found in Brazil’s flag and home jersey for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. A bright yellow top paired with simple bottoms is a less intimidating way to incorporate this fun colour into your OOTD!
- Topshop Knot Front Crop Top From RM 65.58
- River Island Pom Pom Stud Earrings From RM 48.90
- Mango Crop Slim-Fit Trousers From RM 59.90
- Velvet Floral Jacquard Mules RM 55.70
K-pop, k-drama, k-skincare - we just can’t (and won’t) escape the Korean fever. Show some support for your Oppa’s country with matching South Korea’s jersey colour - red! A flowy blouse tucked in black skinnies is your new go-to outfit that’s perfect on or off duty.
- Shopsfashion Illusion Collar Blouse RM 84
- Something Borrowed Hardware Chain Sling Bag From RM 63.85
- Something Borrowed Sky High Skinny Jeans From RM 87.90
- Zalora Faux Patent Leather Slip On Shoes From RM 55.85
Inspired by the flag and home jersey of England, this predominantly white and red look is perfect for any occasion. As workwear or date night, show your love for England’s team with this fashionable outfit.
- Zalora Short Sleeve Frill Hem Dress From RM 55.70
- Aldo Morigino Necklace RM 93
- Zalora Clip Lock Chain Handle Bag From RM 64.90
- Public Desire Eternal Round Block Heel Court Shoes From RM 117.90
Contrary to Japan’s simple white and red flag, Japan’s 2018 home kit for FIFA World Cup sports a beautiful blue that’s inspired by the traditional samurai armour. Be as brave, confident and sleek as a samurai warrior, or in this case, Japan’s football boys.
- Dorothy Perkins Plain Belted Jumpsuit RM 253.80
- Mango Mixed Chain Necklace From RM 35.90
- River Island Beige Light Chain Side Slouch Bag From RM 155.9
- Zalora Ankle Strap Sandal Heels From RM 87.65
As Ricky Martin once sung, go go go, ale ale ale! Wear matching colours with Spain’s FIFA World Cup home jersey with confidence. Go for the strong, fiery red blouse and the bright yellow trousers, paired with a bold blue bag to symbolise your love and support for Spain.
- Factorie Tootsie Longsleeve Tie Front Blouse From RM 54.90
- LVWKL for Lubna Pompom Bag From RM 89.18
- Miss Selfridge Crochet Crop Trousers From RM 79.75
- Something Borrowed Chunky Heel with Contrast Detail From RM 108.95
Inspired by Portugal’s flag and home jersey, an outfit with red and green separates is your way to support the country’s team. Red and green might sound like an odd combination, but with confidence and charm, you can pull it off effortlessly.
- Preen & Proper Long Sleeve Front Dress From RM 158.90
- LOVENGIFTS Spade Wooden Tassel Drop Earrings From RM 35
- Dandelion Flower Embroidery Bow Necklace From RM 34.30
- Sembonia Textile Boot Shoe From RM 160.30
Blue, white and red - the colours that signify France! Don’t be intimidated with striking and contrasting colours. Mix and match our selected pieces to create a look inspired by France in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- ONLY Casa Lux Dress From RM 111.90
- Aldo Fuentes Necklace RM 113
- Zalora Small Top Handle Bag From RM 74.55 (SOLD OUT)
- Public Desire Flashy Zip Front Patent Ankle Boots From RM 168.90
Russia, the hosting country for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, has a striking red as the theme for the jersey. Using the country’s flag as an inspiration, this outfit incorporates red, blue and white to symbolise Russia without compromising style.
- Something Borrowed Knitted Tank Mini Dress From RM 51.90
- Zalora Long Denim Jacket From RM 121.65
- Fjallraven Kanken Mini Backpack RM 339
- Adidas Originals Nizza Slip On W From RM 280.90
Just like its national flag, Nigeria’s home jersey for 2018 FIFA World Cup combines green, white and black. Don’t be afraid to flaunt your love and support for Nigeria with an outfit inspired by the flag’s colour palette.
- Something Borrowed Embroidered Slit Back Romper From RM 81.90
- River Island Floppy Brim Straw Bee Keeper - Rope Trim RM 108.40
- Guess Fruit Punch Society Satchel From RM 300.90
- Mango See-Through Panels Stilettos From RM 79.90
Disclaimer: The pricing shown is just a good indication of how much these products are worth. The prices could change based on the e-commerce promotions that are going on. If some of the products are not available, do email us at [email protected]. Thank you!