Do hair conditioners help to maintain good hair? Short or long answer, it is “Yes”.
Unlike shampoos that mainly work to sweep away the dirt and oils from the scalp, hair conditioners provide nourishment to the hair and also address certain hair concerns.
Whether you are suffering from frizzy, damaged hair, or have curly hair that’s a little hard to handle, there is always the right hair conditioner for you. With such wide range of hair conditioners available on the market today, anyone can easily find the hair conditioner suitable for his hair type.
Some hair conditioners are blessed with moisturizing natural oils such as coconut oil, argan oil, and jojoba oil that leave the hair shiny and healthy. There are also hair conditioners that include amino acids in their formulation to stimulate hair growth!
With all that being said, here’s our recommended list of the best hair conditioners in Malaysia.
13 Best Hair Conditioners in Malaysia 2024 - Top Reviews & Brands
Table of Contents
- How to correctly use hair conditioner
There are generally two types of hair conditioners: rinse-off and leave-in. The former tends to be thicker in texture while the latter is more lightweight. Which is for you? It is all up to your preference!
Regardless of the types, all hair conditioners should be used after shampoos.
- To start, apply the amount of product as recommended onto your hair and spread it evenly.
- Then, finger-comb your hair to make sure that the product is even distributed.
- For rinse-off conditioners, let the product stay on the hair for as long as instructed before rinsing it off.
- For leave-in conditioners, you are all done! You can blow dry your hair or let it dry naturally.
It is usually recommended to apply the product starting from the mid-level of hair and not directly onto the scalp to prevent a greasy scalp. Exceptions will be when the hair conditioners used are for treating dandruff or the scalp itself!
While both hair conditioners can be used cooperatively and daily, one should be careful not to use a rinse-out as a leave-in! Misusing them can cause the hair follicles to get clogged up and infected.
- Banish Damaged Hair with These 7 Best Hair Masks
- 10 Best Hair Mask Brands in Malaysia 2024
- Top 8 Kérastase Hair Serum for Hair Treatment