While Android users enjoy the benefit of having an abundant supply of micro USB cables available everywhere, Apple devices are limited to only lightning cables. Its price tag comes at a cost, and this can result in users wearing out their cables too quickly. Moreover, carrying the same cable everywhere can be worrisome due to the risk of displacement.
We hear you. Fret no more as you choose one (or two) of these cables as your backup!
Table of Contents
- Lightning to HDMI HDTV AV Cable Adapter For iPhone
- Aukey CB-D16 Ultra Durable Apple Lightning Turbo Charger Cable
- Remax Breathe Apple Lightning Cable
- Apple USB Power Adapter with Lightning Cable
- iPhone 4S 30-Pin Lightning To USB Cable
- iDrop Lightning To Female 3.5mm Audio Aux Cable
- Golf Diamond 2-In-1 Micro USB Apple Lightning Cable
- Related articles