The 1960s was the era when skirts and dresses started to go above the knee. In short, mini skirts and dresses were born during this era (thank God!). Bright colours and floral prints were also in-trend during this time. If you want to channel some 60s vibes, read on!
It’s Finally Friday!
Most companies declare Fridays as the day when you can wear casual attire. If your company is one of them, why not consider going back to the good old days and wear something different once in a while? Check out these Friday work appropriate outfits!
1. ZALORA Essential Raglan Sleeve Shift Dress RM69.00
2. Mango Pockets Flowy Shirt RM99.90
3. ZALORA Classic Low Heels RM69.00
4. ZALORA Essential Palazzo Pants RM79.00 NOW RM59.00
5. Y.A.S Picaro Short Sleeve Knit Top RM178.90
6. Mimosa Pointed Toe Heels RM71.90
Party ‘til you drop!
Got a special event coming up? Stand out from the crowd with these outfits from the 60s! After all, parties are meant for people to get out of their comfort zones. With this stunning ensemble, it’s your chance to shine baby!
1. ZALORA Button Shoulder Detail Top RM79.90 NOW RM69.90
2. Miss Selfridge Checkered Mini A-Line Skirt RM189.00
4. Papillon Clutch Structured Clutch RM129.00 NOW RM83.85
5. Nicole Exclusives Pencil Mini Skirt RM89.00
6. Something Borrowed Ankle Strapped Heels RM99.00
When you think of the 1960s, you’ll think of floral. Floral prints were a trend back in the 60s due to the fact that it represents peace and non-violence. To this day, floral prints are still worn and adored by many!
1. Megane Red Romance Nanon Floral Dress RM151.20
2. Shopsfashion Lace Up Floral Printed Dress RM129.00
3. Velvet Heel With Embellishment RM109.00
4. Yoco Romantic Floral Blouse RM49.00
5. Mango Floral Print Bag RM99.90
6. Mango Floral Earrings RM59.90
Bring out the Teen in You
For those of you that are younger (or want to look younger), these are some pieces that most teens wore back in the 60s. Take a chance and check out our list, you might even consider getting them no matter how old you are!
1. Dorothy Perkins Ivory Floral Sleeveless Shirt RM139.00
2. Velvet Scalloped Edge Ballerina Flat RM69.00
3. MASTULI KHALID Red Pants RM299.00 NOW RM100.00
4. Kods Pleated Skirt RM124.90
5. ZALORA Ankle Strap Mid Heels RM109.00 NOW RM59.00
Wedding bells are ringing!
As a bridesmaid, maid of honour, or even just a guest for a wedding, figuring out what to wear is torturous. Leave that up to us! Here’s a selection of clothes and accessories that’s perfect for attending a wedding.
1. Shopsfashion Floral Midi Fit & Flare Dress RM99.00
2. ALDO Heiden Scarf RM99.00
3. ALDO Welicien Heeled Shoes RM383.00
4. Shopsfashion Floral Lace Midi Dress RM99.00
5. Dorothy Perkins Ivory Pleat Chain Clutch RM145.90
6. Velvet Bow Ankle Strap Peeptoe Wedge RM109.00 RM61.90
Disclaimer: The pricing shown is just a good indication of how much these products are worth. The prices could change based on the e-commerce promotions that are going on. If some of the products are not available, do email us at [email protected]. Thank you!