Cats are naturally attracted to dirt or sand to bury their defecation in the wild. This had been their instinct for ages. They tend to do so to cover their tracks and keep themselves safe from any lurking predators around them.
Times have changed as there are more domesticated cats now. Although they are predominantly more domesticated than before (of course), they would still instinctively look for a space to do their ‘business’.
Hence, cat litter plays a major role in covering up the faeces while maintaining an odourless environment at home. If you are looking for a cat litter that suits your beloved cats, we have listed some of the best cat litter which your cat will surely love!
12 Best Cat Litter In Malaysia 2023
Table of Contents
- 12 Best Cat Litter In Malaysia 2023
- Catit Go Natural Cat Litter 14L
- CATSAN Ultra Cat Litter 5L
- ProDiet Scented Cat Litter- Apple/Lemon
- PETKIT 5 In 1 Mixed Tofu Cat Litter
- ProDiet Natural Clump Paper Litter
- OzPro Suck’it Crystal Cat Litter- 6L
- TRUSTIE Super Premium Sand
- MeowKatz Pine Wood Cat Litter
- QJM Pet Automatic Cat Litter
- Unico Cat Litter 10L
- Ever Clean Premium Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter
- Claire Multi Cat Premium Bentonite Cat Litter
- - How to train a cat to use a litter box?
- Related articles
- How to train a cat to use a litter box?
- The best time to potty train cats would be when they are still 3 to 4 weeks old. They would be able to pick up on these habits rather quickly. If they are adopted cats, the litter box training should start the moment you bring the cat home.
- Cat owners should also research and choose the best cat litter that would suit their cats. Example, it must not cause them an allergic reaction nor should it be uncomfortable for them to use the cat litter.
- You must also choose the right litter box. Example, choose well between uncovered and covered litter boxes. The chosen box should be able to give sufficient privacy without making them feel too vulnerable.
- Moreover, the cat litter box should also be placed at a quiet and private place. It gives them their privacy without much of an audience to make them feel vulnerable.
- Finally, the cat litter box should be placed further away from their food since it is not really preferred by the cats.
- Best Cat Houses in Malaysia
- Best Cat Food Brands in Malaysia
- Best Robot Vacuums for Pet Hair Malaysia
- Got a Cat? You May Not Be Feeding It Properly
- Best Cat Brushes and Combs in Malaysia