Induction stovetops are getting more common in kitchens because they’re easier to use and are more efficient than traditional gas stoves. Induction cooking is made possible using direct induction heating, which allows for higher power and almost instantaneous hot temperature.
While they may be convenient and efficient, the biggest hassle is finding cookware that is suitable for induction cookers. Not all pots and pans are compatible so you’ll need to find one that is made with the right material. If you’re looking for an induction-friendly pan for your kitchen, keep reading to check out our top picks.
Top 9 Pans for Induction Cooker in Malaysia
Table of Contents
- Top 9 Pans for Induction Cooker in Malaysia
- Tefal Cook Healthy Deep Frypan 26cm
- Russell Taylors Non-Stick Marble Coated Deep Fry Pan
- Wurko 38cm Non Stick Paella Pan
- DAFEIKE Granite Maifan Stone Coating Non-Stick Pan
- Grater 23cm 9-inch Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Balance.co Pre-seasoned 30cm Pure Cast Iron Double Handles Skillet
- Dessini Italy Marble Stone Grill Steak Frying Pan
- Ecowin Ceramics Non-stick Wok Fry Pan
- EcoSport Cast Iron Skillet Frying Pan
- - How do I know if my pan has an induction feature?
- Related articles
- How do I know if my pan has an induction feature?
- The easiest way to determine if the pan is suitable for an induction stove is to look for a symbol on the pan’s packaging label that states its compatibility. This is the case for most pans sold in stores and online.
- Read through the description and look for the pan’s material. For a pan to be compatible with an induction stovetop, the material must be a ferromagnetic metal, like cast iron or some type of stainless steel.
- You can also try the magnet test trick to see if the pan is suitable for an induction cooker. Just take any regular magnet and place it against the bottom of the pan. If it sticks, then the pan induction cooker-compatible.