Just like its name, a personal blender feels personalised as it gives you the privilege of mixing a small portion of ingredients into a blend that’s delicious to have on the go. They’re terrific at blending smoothies, juices and health drinks, especially when these become your daily consumption.
As they’re smaller in size as compared to their fuller-sized counterparts, personal blenders work wonderfully well at blending smaller-portioned mixes. If you’re looking for a personal blender that accommodates your needs, browse our list below of the best personal blenders and their vetted reviews.
Top 11 Personal Blenders in Malaysia
Table of Contents
- What Are Personal Blenders?
Compact and portable, personal blenders are as convenient as they can get! They usually come with travel cups or bottles that allow you to blend your beverages and take them with you on the go.
They’re also versatile and can be used to blend a variety of drinks such as smoothies, shakes, and juices. Typically, the tumblers consist of a motor base, a blending container, and a lid. What’s great about having personal blenders is that they’re perfect for those who want to prepare their favourite drinks instantly and easily.
- How Do I Choose A Personal Blender?
Before you decide on a particular type of personal blender, it’s best to consider the following aspects before you get your hands on one:
- Look for a personal blender that comes with a powerful motor that can accommodate handling hard ingredients such as ice, and frozen fruits and vegetables.
- Next, you’d want to ensure that the blending cup or bottle comes with a considerable capacity. If you’re just going for a 1-person consumption then you needn’t get a large capacity blender. However, if you’re going to blend several cups of juices, then you may want to choose a blender that comes with a large bottle.
- Another important quality to consider is the quality of the blades in the blender. Choose a blender that comes with durable and sharp blades that can crush and blend ingredients seamlessly.
- You’d also want to ensure that the blender is user-friendly and comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
- If you travel frequently then you’d want to choose a blender that’s lightweight and compact. Do also check that it comes with travel cups or bottles so you can drink easily from it after blending.
- Lastly, the price. Every blender comes with varying price tags. Besides checking out its features, choose the one that’s also accommodating to your budget.
- Best Blenders in Malaysia
- Best Budget Hand Blenders
- Best Portable Blenders
- Best Immersion/Handheld Blenders
- Best Slow Juicers in Malaysia
- Best Heavy Duty Blenders
- Best Waffle Makers in Malaysia