Pros & Cons
For an Android TV box under the SGD100 price range, the Tanix TX6 has plenty of highlights to look out for. This includes a performance-driven Android 9.0 OS and a quad-core Cortex-A53 processor with 4GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage for overall, smooth performance.
With the Ethernet and USB 3.0 ports, enjoy the reliability of speedy data transfer and connection, as well as lower latency. It also provides stable connection through internal and external antennas. Finally, it comes bundled with an IR remote control for easy menu navigation and to adjust volumes conveniently.
Tanix TX6 Main Features:
- Android 9 operation system
- Allwinner H6 64-bit quad core ARM® Cortex™ A53 CPU
- G31™ MP2 GPU processor
- 4GB DDR3 RAM + 32GB/64GB EMMC ROM
- 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz dual band WiFi
- 100Mbps Ethernet
- Support 6K ultra HD image display
- Support H.265 decoding