The new year is almost upon us, and we’ve taken it upon ourselves to come up with memes and puns that all Malaysians should understand. If you don’t get these… just move to Singapore already, lah, okay?
1. When you’re broke, but you still want to celebrate New Years’ Eve with bae.
Let’s go mamak on New Years’s Eve, Cuz I’m “Teh Tarik” dengan you.
2. Sometimes, you just want people to send noods.
You’ll never be alone. You’ll “Kari Mee” in your hearts. Happy 2018!
3. 2018 is going to be an extraveganza.
Vegans Unite! Let’s spend time “Taugeyther” this 2018.
4. We hope 2018 is goreng to be a great year for you.
The New Year is almost here. I did “nasi it “kambing”
5. For that Bitcoin enthusiast friend.
The old is gone, the new is here. Forget your sorrows, forget your fear. It’s 2018, that’s the point. And don’t forget to buy Bitcoin.
6. In the words of Demi Lovato… #sorrynotsorry.
If we’ve offended you in 2017, We apologize. Give us a chance to do it in 2018.
7. Straight from the bomoh’s mouth (we promise!).
2018 Prediction. If you invest in coconut, you get kaya!
8. Aim high this 2018.
9. Ladies, it’s time to up your handbag game. Rosmah is #2018goals.
10. Needless to say, the KFC Chizza was tasty, but… disappointing in size.
May your dreams for 2018 be as big as Rosmah’s Hair. And your worries be as small as the KFC Chizza.
We hope you had a good laugh and if you didn’t, we promise we’ll do better in 2018. Till then, Happy New Year 2018!